Monday 13 April 2015

On A Small Triumph

Breakfast:  2 hard boiled eggs, ham, and cottage cheese

Lunch:  a Seared chicken salad with thai dressing

Dinner: Beef steaks with Salad

Exercise:

20 minutes on the cross trainer
20 minutes on the stationary bike
I forgot my knee brace...fail!!!


Thoughts:

Since I have been doing this, I sometimes get bogged down and I feel I can't see tangible results.  That was until this past Friday.

I ordered a "motivation dress" from a boutique website that has boutique sizes.  (smaller sizes)  It's a gorgeous strapless peplum body-con (Peplum is so flattering for us ladies that have issues with a more round tummy, like me!) I ordered the size 16, the largest size that they have thinking that I will be in it by the end of May.

I was working from home on Friday and I decided to try it on to see how far I need to go to get in it.  I put the dress on and......it fits.  I mean it actually fits perfectly.  In fact, the chest is a bit loose!!!
My butt looks absolutely amazing from sideways on too.  Amazing.  I could theoretically put this dress on and go out for a night out in it, sans sucking in knickers.

And speaking of sucking in knickers....mine have stopped sucking in because they are too big!

Yes, little triumphs are occurring.  I am noticing in my jeans that around my butt and thighs, they are getting baggy, especially my skinny jeans.  The only thing is that my waist is still big.

And when I put on a maxi skirt that is on my motivation wish list, my butt looked unreal.  I mean, it looks perky, toned and fabulous, but look at the front, saggy, big tummy, and I snapped straight back to reality.

I spoke to Kathryn about it and she said it will come down.  My tummy does give me the blues.  The worst part is what I like to call the "Tummy Pooch".  This is the part of the tummy that runs from hip bone to hip bone, right above the groin.  Mine bulges out and it is so off putting.  The amount of times I have cried and wanted to seriously get a knife and chop it off....God.  I hate it.  It's covered in stretch marks (the only part of my tummy that is) and I have a really bad tattoo on it.  I bet that if it was cut off I would lose 2 dress sizes.  It really, really gets me down.

But I need to keep going.  I am onto a winner now.  I am focused and making the small changes that I need to make to complete my mission.

So tomorrow will be a fab day! Onwards and upwards!!!


1 comment:

  1. It looks cool. But for me writing something, especially essay is a little triumph. neither for specail services uk-essay-reviews.com

    ReplyDelete